This is one of my fave moments of the musicians@Google event!
—Also, sorry Neil! I love you!
What, like you’ve never tried to drink your microphone?
I’m so glad someone showed me this Instagram… I would like to introduce everyone to my unofficial spirit animal: Darcy the Flying Hedgehog.
Harry Gruyaert, Ramparts & fortified walls of the city, Essaouira, Morocco, 1988.
[see also +]
'Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter.'
boys are so cute and adorable when they are sleepy and they yawn and when their hair is a mess and when they run their fingers through their hair and when you put the knife in to them for the seventeenth time and when they smell nice and when they smile and when they breathe
“Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts. There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature — the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter.” ― Rachel Carson
"Page 46 of the iOS 7 terms and conditions"
How did yOU EVEN FIND THIS WHAT
suddenly human cent-i-pad makes so much sense
- He has no face.
- He tells me it’s ok to kill people
- She stares at me from the ceiling
- The man in the Easter Bunny costume loves me so much
- I talk to her through the mirror
- When you leave, she crawls out of my closet on all 4’s
- When I take a bath, he comes out of the water
- She says she’ll take me away with her one day forever
- He has no arms or legs
- She’s bloody and she cries all the time
A few of us at work have started “DECEMMER,” (where we draw mermaids for the month of December)…so recently I’ve started doing a series of sketchbook comics about different kinds of merpeople. Here is the first one, about the Mermit-Crab.